AIM
reyvehn

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

omg

you... are... god... Keep up the good work, man! Outstanding job!!

5/5

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

uuuuhhhhh... huhuhuhuh

I loved this animation, but there was one thing that I thought was off... Butthead's voice. I didn't think it was that good. Yeah,yeah, I bet you're like: "And you could do better?" Well, yes... I don't mean to sound cocky, but I can, and everyone knows it. :D I've been watching Beavis and Butthead since I was 6 years old and I can imitate Butthead really well. It's always been my favorite show on TV! Too bad MTV cancelled it.... I give this one a 4....... out of 5.

Digital-Spawn responds:

Interesting..hit me up on aim: Gorilla Elbow. I want to hear a sample!

oh, Jesus. oh, Jesus.

jesus christ that sucked (no pun intended)

Okay, so you can draw? Reguardless of whatever Jesus-freaks, with their varying degrees of ignorance, you may have offended, this flash was just horrible. The art was decent, but the animation, storyline, etc..., just SUCKED. You need to improve your audio and animation next time... and also think about maybe 'improving' the storyline a bit. You know? like maybe have Jesus speak CLEARLY with no accents or w/e the fuck that was, and have him doing whatever he was doing, for a REASON. I didn't see any reason as to why he was just floating there, meditating. Maybe that's some Bible bullshit, I don't know... But anyway, you catch my drift. Just some criticism, that's all...

Postal 2 Soundboard V 2.1 Postal 2 Soundboard V 2.1

OMFG!!

I LOVE POSTAL OMG SUCH A GREAT GAME!!! My friend and I were talking about getting all the dialog from the game somehow, and you did if FOR US!! KICK ASS!! This is gonna make the front page! dude, you rule... thanks!

5/5!!!!!!!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

LMFAO!!

I got a height of 185!! farthest i got was 719 feet... I LOVE THIS GAME!! I hate cats, too, so this is perfect! GJ MAN! MORE MORE!
5/5

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

lol

This was actually funny, I liked the "industrial fan." lol nice idea 4/5

" GHETTO " MOZART " GHETTO " MOZART

hrmm...

how'd you do that? lol... I'm not exactly a fan of hip-hop or rap, but that was interesting... :) Was that a remake of something by Mozart? I didn't recognize it at all.

MrWAD2 responds:

1st THANX For TAKING The TIME To REVIEW! 2ND MY APOLOGIES For NOT BEING ALERT TO IT!!:P ... ACTUALLY As A Kid I Got Teased Alot For My LOVE Of Music By MOZART,BACH & BEETHOVEN. The TITLE Of This Track Was A NickName Some Of The Kids Gave Me Out Of Cruelty Because I Was Known To Sit At A Piano & Or Organ And Just Play WhatEver Came Flowing, Which Mostly Sounded Like Classical Music. That Plus Being Able To Distinguish Orchestral Instuments By Sound, Wasn't Somethin Most 8year-old Black Kids In The Ghetto Considered To Serve Much Of A Purpose. "GHETTO MOZART" Was Also The Title Of Some Short Stories & Poems I Never Got To Publish [Semi-Bio].
I HOPE THE WORK BROUGHT NO MISUNDERSTANDING OF MY INTENTIONS, AND I HOPE THAT YOU MAY CONTINUE TO ENJOY IT AS WELL.
~PEACE.LOVE.SIGHTS.SOUNDS.LIFE~